Description & Qualifications
UKG is looking for a Lead Product Manager to work within the Employee Experience/Communications group, focusing on communication: messaging, peer-to-peer, broadcast, groups & channels. A background working with notifications systems, and/or messaging, social media is desirable.
- Responsible for managing the technology lifecycle of new products, features and enhancements through conceptualization, requirements gathering, product specification, implementation review, and release.
- Gathers data and evaluates new product ideas for financial and market potential.
- Works with product planning and development on new products, current product enhancements, and ensuring product differentiation in the market.
- Defines product features of releases and represents business requirements to the technology organization through product requirement documents.
- Supports engineering in resolving functional questions throughout the development effort.
- Defines and manages vehicles for collecting customer feedback.
- Participates with product marketing and service planning in internal launch.
- Evaluates business opportunities to optimize the product portfolio through analysis and understanding of targeted markets, market trends, customer business issues, and the competitive landscape.
- Participates in sales and service training.
- Works with marketing, learning, product support, presales, and enablement teams in positioning products, designing demos, developing training courses, etc.
- Acts as primary point of contact and guiding a cross-functional team to ensure whole-product readiness.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities that are key to being successful:
- Ability to work successfully within a team and manage a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Able to guide individuals with different personalities and styles to a common outcome.
- Ability to inspire and lead development teams without management authority.
- Effective communication skills: ability to communicate complex concepts to stakeholders.
- High degree of organizational skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Obsessed with delivering value to customers.
- Proven track record of delivering products and features in a timely fashion with high quality.
In support of our culture, we will be returning to the office in the not so distant future, working part time in Lowell and part time remote.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline
- 5 or more years' experience in product management
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Prior experience working with notification systems, messaging platforms is highly desirable
- Prior experience supporting accessibility and WCAG standards is highly desirable
- Functional and technical knowledge of Workforce Management and Human Capital Management is highly desirable
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired?
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.