Come join Intuit as a Senior Software Engineer!!
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcometheir most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customersworldwide, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stopworking to find new, innovative ways to make that possible
We are looking for an innovative and hands-on Senior Front end developer to join the Core AIteam to help us build the next generation front end experience to power the state of the artAI capabilities which enables our Data and AI practitioners to efficiently embed ArtificialIntelligence and Machine Learning into our product portfolio and business to create smarterproducts, improve anti-fraud and security, and enhance customer care. We are waiting foryou to join us and do the best work of your life.
What you'll bring
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years professional experience developing web, software, or mobile applications
- 3+ years experience in the Software design/architecture process
- Strong experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- 5+ years experience with web services (consuming or creating) with REST or SOAP
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issuesto both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process
- Experience with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience developing, maintaining, and innovating large scale, consumer facing web or mobile applications
- Experience with social, mobile, cloud/SaaS, big data, or analytics
- Familiar with the development challenges inherent with highly scalable and available web applications
- Always Be Learning: Experience with open source technologies (if no practical work experience w/ Big Data, or cutting edge front-end technology—you’re prototyping and/or researching the up and coming technology and solutions
- Experience with various, modern web frameworks
How you will lead
In this role, you’ll be embedded inside a vibrant team of data scientists. You’ll be expected to help conceive, code, and deploy data science models at scale using the latest industry tools. Important skills include data wrangling, feature engineering, developing models, and testing metrics. You can expect to...
- Discover data sources, get access to them, import them, clean them up, and make them “machine learning ready”.
- Work with data scientists to create and refine features from the underlying data and build pipelines to train and deploy models.
- Partner with data scientists to understand, implement, refine and design machine learning and other algorithms.
- Run regular A/B tests, gather data, perform statistical analysis, draw conclusions on the impact of your models.
- Work cross functionally with product managers, data scientists and product engineers, and communicate results to peers and leaders.
- Explore new technology shifts in order to determine how they might connect with the customer benefits we wish to deliver.
What we're looking for:
- Someone who takes pride in creating Front End magic
- Deep customer empathy and ability to quickly translate insights into mockups, wireframes, and working proof-of-concept code
- Expertise in the successful delivery of high quality web application code (requirements, design, code, documentation, etc.)
- Contribute to overall site stability, including code reviews, writing unit and integration tests