Description & Requirements
Work within the Activities product domain in Workforce Dimensions. This role works directly with Product Managers and Architects to design and implement software features within Cloud based services and delivery model leading onshore and offshore teams. Maintain existing product lines and support customer escalations.
- You should have an affinity for, and the ability to, influence and mentor more junior developers, onshore or offshore, in an effort to continuously improve the tools, skills, and processes of the team.
- You will contribute to the architecture of projects relating to a company’s business structure and job assignment.
- You will be expected to take ownership and responsibility for the delivery and quality of code your team produces.
- You will work under minimal supervision and act independently, requiring a high level of judgment and interpretation to determine the best methods and procedures to make progress.
- Work as part of the technical team that designs, develops, implements, and maintains software
- Work closely with other developers to ensure successful implementation of applications
- Convert specifications and requirements into functional application code
- Understand and adhere to industry best practices for delivering high-quality code
- Break down projects into tasks with time estimation
- Proactively identify and communicate issues
- Work in a team environment with other developers, architects, designers, product managers
- 5+ years experience with Object Oriented Design
- Advanced in backend in Java, knowledge in AngularJS
- Experience in Test Automation (Selenium and Rest Assured)
- 5+ years working within an Agile\Scrum development team
- 3+ years experience in designing and implementing software features within Cloud based services and delivery model
- Deep understanding in software lifecycle best practices
- Proficiency with Git as a version control system
- Demonstrated skills to troubleshoot, analyze and solve high visibility, escalated internal and external customer issues by restoring service to our customers
- Demonstrated focus on quality (unit testing, system testing, user acceptance testing)
- Knowledge of best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management
- Masters or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.